The most critical stage for the custom paint job application is the preparation of the vehicle’s body. This phase must be planned and finished properly in order to achieve excellence. It makes all the difference in our ability to provide the best restoration available in the industry today.
We create concise body work estimates while utilizing the most reliable sources for all needed parts and materials. Our unique quality assurance process enables us to meet your expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our detailed process involves:
- The vehicle is disassembled, and the parts are inspected and stored.
- The vehicle frame is inspected to determine the extent of repair required for proper body panel fit.
- We carefully remove the vehicle’s paint and old body work manually or with our in-house media blaster to avoid causing additional damage during this process.
- The vehicle is etch primed to protect the bare steel.
- Rust is repaired and dents are removed from the body.
- Floors are repaired or replaced as needed.
- The vehicle is primed and then finished.
- All panels are test fitted and adjusted.
- The vehicle is inspected and sent to our paint department.
Our estimators also provide collision damage repair estimates to handle all required repairs and parts replacements. We work directly with your insurance adjuster to keep your experience as stress-free as possible.