Founder

Al Prueitt    Aug. 8, 1924 - Oct. 4, 2013

      Al Prueitt began restoring cars in the late 1950's.  In 1960 he made the trek from Knoxville, Tennessee to Hershey, Pennsylvania to attend the AACA National Meet.
      He showed a 1909 Cadillac that year which placed second in its class.  He went on to work for Gene Zimmerman as curator and manager of the third largest antique car museum and restoration facility in the country until 1972.
      Three years after leaving Zimmerman, he formed his own restoration company, and in 1977 moved to the current location in Glen Rock, PA.  Shortly after, his sons joined the operation, and have been there ever since.
      Over thirty years later, the company enjoys a reputation for fine work, integrity, and dependability, with over 100 national awards from such clubs as the AACA, CCCA, and the RROC.
 

 

 

Site Meter